- Frequently Asked Questions: Before sending e-mail to the Illinois EPA, please read our Frequently Asked Questions document. It contains answers to some of the most common questions.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): If you would like to request information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), visit our FOIA page for further information.
- Quick Answer Directory: If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please check our Quick Answer Directory for the proper phone number to call.
- Citizen Pollution Complaint: If you would like to submit a complaint, please complete the Citizen Pollution Complaint online.
- Vehicle Emissions Testing: For questions and comments about testing your vehicle's emissions.
- Air: For questions about air quality, air permits, and similar issues.
- Land: For questions about all aspects of land pollution, cleanups, and permits.
- Water: For questions about water quality, public water supplies, and permits.
- Citizen Response and Publications: For other questions and comments about the agency, environmental protection, laws, regulations, and policies.
- News Media Inquiries
- Webmaster: Only for questions and comments about technology aspects of our web site (such as broken links).
You can also view the locations of the Illinois EPA offices.